Bethsaida Community Foundation is a community based, non-governmental non-profit making charitable organization for street children, orphans and Vunerable children(O.V.C's), less fortuned and abandoned children, abused, desperate and neglected children regardless of their religion sex, colour or tribe. We assist and give them parental love, spiritual care, rehabilitation and offering formal education to nourish their potential capabilities and personal capacity building and through other myriad of activities such as non-formal learning.
We provide residential care and rehabilitation for street children, less fortuned and parentless children especially those who are affected by HIV/AIDS in Githurai, Ngomongo and Soweto slums in Nairobi Kenya.
Currently we have a network of initiatives of local NGO's (Non-Governmental Organizations) with a number of youths and women groups with pending projects due to lack of funds and resources. The charitable purpose of Bethsaida is to retrieve all these initiatives and projects for the poor communities. Also search and nurture the talents of the youth, children both orphan and vulnerable and physically Impaired.
The charity fights extreme poverty and hunger, promotes human rights, promotes peace and even responding for emergencies like fire, floods, conflicts, diseases etc.
Gifts, in-Kind and financial donations; -
- Stationeries e.g., Text books, Chalks, Rulers, Exercise books.
- Furnitures e.g., Tables, Desks, Chairs, Safety/first aid boxes/kits, Book Shelves etc.
- Larger and Permanent land for the home, classes and a hall.
- Buiding materials for the hall, classes and home.
- Furnitures for the hall, classes, home and all other
Vision and Mission
Being the best servant in pursuit of excellence and best practice in the provision of the community advisory institutions for the destitute.
To contribute to efficient community interaction by promoting justice fairness, rehabilitating social destitute, awareness on personal rights and
What we do
What we do
1. We give our services without discrimination as to person’s social standing, sex, race, colour, tribe, age, religion, language, place of origin and people with disabilities.
2. Be informative, helpful and efficient in response to enquiries.
3. Strive to improve our services.